Information for potential Apprentices
A Higher Level Apprenticeship (HLA) is a unique work-based programme which enables participants to earn while they learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification. If you’ve completed A Levels or equivalent, HLAs may be the career path for you.
HLAs provide you with an opportunity to gain an NVQ level 4, HND or Foundation Degree in an industry of your choice whilst getting paid by the employer and having the government pay the fees for your qualifications. They last from 2 to 5 years and involve real work, real pay and part time study at College.
Why choose a Higher Level Apprenticeship?
- Get a real job
- Get help to find an employer
- Choose from a huge range of industries and jobs
- Earn a competitive salary
- Continue your education up to Foundation Degree level
- Get a professional level qualification
- Get your training and education paid for
- Build up no student debt and no higher education fees
- Get hands on experience
- Learn the skills that employers want and need
- Develop a clear career pathway
- Get a head start in your career
For further information please contact Eileen or Nicky by telephone, email or requesting a call back.