FP McCann is a market leader within the construction industry.
Working within our despatch office you will be on the front line of the organisations business activities. You will be involved in planning the delivery of materials to the industry and will be responsible for ensuring a positive experience is received by our customers. As part of your apprenticeship you will be released to Transport Training Services (TTS) to study the Customer Service Apprenticeship. You will follow a structured training and development programme and gain a qualification in Customer Service. This job is under the provision of Apprenticeship NI.
Skills and Qualifications
- Meet the requirements of the apprenticeship programme
- English and Maths GCSE (or equivalent) at grade C or above
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills with an effective telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work flexibly on own initiative and as part of a team
- Hold a valid driving licence
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.