Website Fast Technologies
This is an outstanding prospect for individuals interested in starting their career within the Electrical or Mechanical industry.
Ideal applicants will have a strong interest in electrical or mechanical engineering. The ability to communicate internally on issues identified from field observations and customer feedback.
What we will ask of you:
- Work on a number of electrical and mechanical projects across the business units within FAST Technologies.
- Co-ordinate with the design, technical and production teams in order to provide support during the initial technical specifications, site visits and manufacturing process.
- Ensure quality control and health and safety requirements are always met.
- Alongside your day-to-day job role, you will study towards your Level 5 Higher Level Apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering which will be delivered by North West Regional College.
- Entry Requirements
- 56 UCAS Points
- GCSE Math (grade A-C or level 4 and above)
- GCSE English (grade A-C or level 4 and above)
To apply for this job please visit fasttechnologies.com.