As a Logistics Operations Apprentice you will work as a critical part of the supply chain within our despatch department, planning and ensuring successful delivery of materials to the industry As part of your apprenticeships you will be released to Transport Training Services (TTS) to study the Logistics Operations Apprenticeship. You will follow a structured training and development programme and gain a qualification in Logistic Operations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Meet the requirements of the apprenticeship programme
- English and Maths GCSE (or equivalent) at grade C or above
- Be computer literate
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise work
- Excellent communication skills with an effective telephone manner
- Ability to manage a number of tasks concurrently
- Ability to work flexibly on own initiative and as part of a team
- Hold a valid driving licence
To apply for this job please visit fpmccann.co.uk.