The LYCRA Company has an exciting opportunity for ambitious, hard-working and motivated individuals, who are keen to undertake an Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship within the manufacturing sector.
Our four-year Engineering Apprenticeship Programme is delivered in partnership with the North West Regional College (NWRC) and is approved by Engineering Training Awards, City and Guilds and Pearson BTEC.
The Engineering Apprenticeship Programme will offer you the opportunity to gain practical, hands on experience working on manufacturing equipment, systems and processes at our Maydown site, combined with day-release at NWRC
• You must be aged 16 years old or over by 1st July 2024.
• A minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above, or equivalent, (or expecting to receive these by August 2024), which must include English, Maths and one Science-based subject.
• Team-player with good communication skills.
• Committed, self-motivated and willing to apply yourself to the demands of the Apprenticeship Programme.
• Demonstrates behaviours driven by ethics and compliance.
• Previous, relevant work experience.
• Can demonstrate examples of practical, hands-on experience.
All the above criteria may be further enhanced to shortlist for interview.
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.